It is our aim to provide a high standard of personal care and associated domestic care to our clients in the home environment, thereby enhancing the clients’ quality of life. We aim to provide this service to a high standard which embraces the fundamental principles of good care practice.
It is our objective to deliver a high quality comprehensive service to improve and increase the clients’ standard of living. We aim to accomplish this by meeting the following objectives:
- To provide a flexible service, delivered with attention to detail and without discrimination, whilst respecting each clients independence and privacy, their wishes and feelings, and their right to freedom of choice.
- To ensure that our clients values and needs are respected with regard to their religion, political affiliation, marital status, parental status, disability or impairment.
- To ensure Harmony deliver the highest quality comprehensive care service to our clients as agreed in the contract of care.
- To carry out a robust programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment and training including personal development, to ensure our client’s needs are fully catered for.
- To competently manage the care service effectively, and with good use of resources to provide best value for our clients.
- To ensure compatibility between care assistant and client and in the event of non compatibility, identifying the need to change the care assistant.
- To undertake a risk assessment of health and safety hazards at the client’s home and to continually monitor heath and safety in an effort to ensure any potential hazards are clearly identified to the client.
- To maintain clear written information on Harmony’s procedures with regard to complaints, comments and complements and to ensure the clients are aware of these procedures and how to act upon them.